Adjusting Entries has many services that can provide support to your business.
- Order Entry – Track all orders from date received through invoicing.
- Accounts Payable – Track purchases, verify pricing and log invoices for payment by due date. Also provide a monthly checkbook balance.
- Accounts Receivable – Bill your customer and track payments made and balance due. We can also send out monthly statements to your customers listing invoices due.
- General Ledger – All transactions posted to general ledger and bank reconciliation performed on all bank accounts.
- Property Management – Rent collecting and recording, paying bills that have the option of coming to our office, where we’ll then process, print the checks and mail them. We’ll invoice tenants, do bank reconciliations, prepare financial statements, and company income taxes business or personal. Company financials will be prepared monthly. Also available are payroll services.
- Bill Payment Services – For personal or businesses. Our bill payment services allow you to free up your weekends and avoid late fees. Late payments can raise your interest rates and lead to lowering your credit score. At Adjusting Entries we pay bills on time. We code your payments so you can be ready for tax season and get your expenses reimbursed quickly.
- Starting a Business – We are able to help you start a new business, to get through all the paperwork a new business has to fill out for federal and state agencies. We will handle everything from the SS-4 to the 1040. Contact us today and you can concentrate on growing your business.
- Cost Analysis – Many businesses under-price their products and literally put themselves out of business. We have a program to help you charge a fair price. We will do a complete analysis of your business and come up with a price sheet that will increase your customer base and profit margin.