- Payroll hours can be provided over the phone, fax, e-mail or internet.
- Payroll checks can be printed for you or direct deposit is also provided.
- Federal depository information, State Income Tax and State Unemployment Tax Information will be provided to you. The payments will be sent via electronic transfer directly from your bank account.
- Local tax info will be provided to you on a quarterly basis.
- All year-end tax reports will be filed and W-2’s provided to your employees.
- Staff stays up to date on current payroll tax code so the employer doesn’t have to.
Forms & Publications
Form W -4
Local Earned Income Tax
Employee Direct Deposit